Anatomy of a Belleville Hot Weather Combat Boot
Here is a infographic from Belleville Boots that breaks down the anatomy of a tactical military boot.
Features of this modern combat boot include:
- Full gusseted tongue blocks dirt and debris from slipping into boot
- Collar has padded foam to increase comfortability
- Nylon allows high amount of breathability and durability to avoid tearing
- Ankle support is provided by field grade molded heal counter
- Vibram Sierra outsole that is durable and built with the best traction
- Twill vamp lining allows moisture to evaporate quickly
- Field grade toe box for best toe protection
- Contoured arch insert contributes to comfortability
- Fiberglass shank maintains underfoot support and stability
- Superior flexibility and shock absorption is produced by the direct injected midsole between the upper and outsole
- Vanguard Running Shoe Sole System: the sole is designed like your favorite running shoe, to distribute the impact forces from heel-to-toe during use
Grab a pair of these boots here: Belleville 390 DES Hot Weather Desert Tan Combat Boot.