5 Features of Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots
Here are 6 reasons to try out a pair of Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots:
- Vent holes: aid in keeping feet cooler in hot temperature environments
- VIBRAM Ibex outsole: multi-directional lugs and a right angle heel for maximum traction on all types of terrain
- Serrated toe and heel bumper: toe bumper creates more traction for climbing over obstacles; heel bumper creates more traction when trekking downhill
- Dual density insole: increased comfort for long marches
- Wicking-moisture material: the material inside the boot allows perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping the boot cooler in hot weather
If you are posted in a hot weather environment, be sure to check out a pair of these boots to keep your feet cool.